P.O. Box 2299
Road Town, Tortola
Virgin Islands (British) VG1110
To build an Immigration Service that facilitates travel, promotes developmental needs and provides exceptional services to the Public which is recognized internationally for its professionalism and high standards of service and control.
To contribute to the security and prosperity in building a stronger and better BVI, by operating a fair but firm immigration control that regulate and facilitate the movement of people through BVI borders while exercising sound judgment in the performance of duties and ensuring that we respond to the needs of our customers in an efficient, effective and courteous manner in accordance with B.V.I. Immigration laws.
We believe in:
- Providing customers with efficient, impartial and courteous services;
- Faithfully applying policies and procedures with honesty and impartiality and will uphold high standards of integrity at all times;
- Treating each member of the public with respect, consideration, courtesy and compassion. We will be empathetic, appreciative of different perspectives and flexible in the application of policies to meet specific needs;
- Recognizing employees with official commendations for excellent service beyond the call of duty;
- Adopting people-based management to care for employee’s need and development, enhance communication, cultivate harmony and trust and build a professional team with high morale and cohesiveness to serve the public;
- Continuously striving for excellence in whatever we do and seek to be the role-model for other immigration services worldwide;
- Remaining sensitive to ever-changing social, economic and political environment and realign our business strategies and operational procedures to meet new challenges.
What's Happening Within Our Department?
|Virgin Gorda Immigration Office Open To The Public||
28 Nov 2016 - 10:08am
|Temporary Closure Of Virgin Gorda Immigration Office||
25 Nov 2016 - 12:54pm
|Extended Hours At West End And Virgin Gorda Ports Of Entry||
11 Nov 2016 - 1:34pm
|Immigration Regulations Changes Takes Effect September 1||
30 Aug 2016 - 5:00pm
|BVI Visa Exemption Programme Officially Starts On September 1||
30 Aug 2016 - 3:47pm
|Geraldine Ritter-Freeman To Act As Chief Immigration Officer||
22 Aug 2016 - 11:02am
|BVI Visa Exemption Programme Takes Effect On September 1||
15 Aug 2016 - 4:00pm
|Immigration Regulations Changes Take Effect September 1||
15 Aug 2016 - 3:33pm
|Temporary Closure Of Immigration Department||
4 Aug 2016 - 12:56pm
|BVI Visa Exemption Programme To Go Into Effect September 1||
20 Jul 2016 - 4:01pm
Department Contact Information
To make contact with Immigration Department, see below for contact information:
P.O. Box 2299
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Cashier : 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Telephone: 1(284) 468-4700
Fax: 1(284) 468-4729