Acting Commissioner of Motor Vehicles Mr. Gregory Skelton said a new appointment system has been implemented for services at the DMV to better serve its customers.
He said, “As the BVI adapts to the ‘New Regular’, we all must do our part to ensure health and safety. The public is therefore advised to adhere to several guidelines that have been implemented at the DMV.” They are as follows:
- DMV customers are required to wear a face mask, NO Mask No Service
- Priority service will be given to DMV customers with an appointment
- Adhere to all social distancing markers
- Sanitise hands upon entry and exit
- Insurance companies are encouraged to e-mail Certificate of Vehicle Insurance to email@example.com.
Effective Friday, May 1, customers may telephone 468-4080 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon to make an appointment.