The Civil Registry and Passport Office is notifying the public of its operating hours from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. by appointment only effective immediately.
To schedule an appointment, the office is advising the public to contact the following numbers based on the services required.
- Civil Registration Unit (for births, deaths and marriages) – 468-3048 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passport Unit (for passport matters) – 468-3442 or email: email@example.com
- Visa Unit (for visa matters) – 468-3446 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nationality Unit (for naturalisation and registration matters) – 468-3467 or email: email@example.com
- General Services – 468- 3457 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish speaking Customers – 468-3038
Alternatively, persons may contact the Customer Service Call Centre at 284-468-3701 or 284-494-3701 for assistance with scheduling an appointment.
Customers wishing to apply for certified copies of birth, death, marriage, and adoption certificates and registration of marriage licences are encouraged to apply online at www.crisvi.gov.vg. Application forms for British Overseas Territory Citizen (BOTC) passports, BVI visas and Belonger Status can be downloaded online at www.bvi.gov.vg
Masks are required to be worn to receive service and the proper sanitisation requirements should be adhered to when visiting the office.