Information Officer II
Dept. of Information & Public Relations
Telephone: 468- 2740
The ‘Your Government at Work’ magazine is now available online at www.bvi.gov.vg.
Chief Information Officer in the Department of Information and Public Relations, Ms. Desiree Smith said the magazine chronicles the programmes and initiatives of the Government of the Virgin Islands from June 2015 to December 2016.
Ms Smith said, “A concerted effort was made by this department to compile a retrospective of Government’s various activities. This comprehensive document allows for the public to have a single compilation that gives view to those activities.”
The magazine visually presents the work of the Government in the following areas:
- Stimulating/Fixing the Economy;
- Improving the Standard of Living;
- Improving Social Services Programmes and Healthcare;
- Strengthening the Education Sector;
- Protecting our Borders and Enhancing Law, Order and Public Safety;
- Infrastructural Development; and
- Re-establishing/Strengthening Regional and International Relationships
The public is encouraged to log on to learn more about the Government’s continued efforts to build a better Virgin Islands.