Ministry of Education, Culture, Youth Affairs and Sports
Release Date:
Saturday, 29 August 2020 - 7:09pm

Masters of fishing vessels who are licenced with the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries and wish to apply for curfew passes, are asked to submit a request via email at ministryofhealth@gov.vg and copied to sherbert@gov.vg.

Only licenced crew members will be considered. For the unlicenced crew, please email to fisheries@gov.vg asking for additional crew to be added to your licence. Please provide a coloured copy of the following:

  *   Passport (Photo Page)

  *   Belonger Card

  *   Work Permit Card (Fishing)

  *   Work Permit Card (Exemption)

The requisite licence fees must be paid before licences and passes can be issued.

Persons are reminded that it is illegal to fish without a valid fishing licence. Anyone caught doing so will be prosecuted to the extent of the law.


Nekita Turnbull

Information Officer II
Department of Information & Public Relations 
Telephone: 468-2730
Email:  Neturnbull@gov.vg