This service is for residents who meet all the requirement to be registered as a British Overseas Territory Citizen.
Step 1: Applicant collects application form and checklist.
Step 2: Applicant is given an appointment date for the submission of the application and required documents.
Step 3: Applicant attends the interview and checks are made for the required documents.
Step 4: If the application is incomplete or more documents are required the applicant is advised of this during the interview. The application is then returned to the applicant and advised to schedule an appointment to return the application with the required information and/or documents.
Step 5: Once the application is completed and all the required documents have been presented, the application is accepted for processing.
Step 6: An application fee is collected from the customer.
Step 7: A receipt is issued to the customer as evidence of payment.
Step 8: Application is fowarded for review and decision.
Step 9: Applicant is contacted and informed of the outcome of their application.
Step 10: Applicant collects the Registration Certificate.
Step 11: If applicant is 18 years or older, applicant takes the Swearing of Oaths of Allegience and collects Registration Certificate.
- Birth Certificate –Child/Mother/Father
- Death Certificate (if applicable)
- Belonger Card/Residence Certificate/Card
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- School Letters
- Employment Letter
- Work permit/Exemption Card
- Current and Expired Passports
- Local and Foreign Police Records
- Trade Licence (if applicable)
- Certificate of Good Standing – Inland Revenue
- Certificate of Good Standing – Social Security
- Photos (3)