Communities in the following zones are reminded to utilise the bins placed in these areas by the Recovery and Development Agency to collect waste.
ZONE 1 DUMPSITES:
- Sea Cow’s Bay Entrance of Horse Track Road
- Carrot Bay Near Post Office
- Cappoon’s Bay Cappoon’s Bay Recreation Ground
- West End Opposite Community Centre
ZONE 2 DUMPSITES:
- Lower Estate Near Softball Field
- Lower Estate Under Tamarind Tree
- Huntum’s Ghut Basketball Court
- John’s Hole Police Station
The public is also asked to place waste inside bins and not on the ground. The bins are for the use of members of the public and not private contractors. The debris clearance project ends on August 31.