Ministry of Health & Social Development
Release Date:
Monday, 30 April 2018 - 3:15pm

Homeowners in the Virgin Islands are reminded that they are required to provide the following documentation with their applications for the Housing Recovery Assistance Programme.

  • Proof of income such as a job letter or pay-slip.
  • Estimates reflecting repair costs.
  • Proof of land ownership such as a land deed, letter of administration or mortgage documents.
  • Proof of insurance (if applicable)

The documents must be submitted along with a completed application form accessible online at www.bvi.gov.vg. Persons who are experiencing challenges with accessing forms online can visit the Housing Recovery Unit on the second floor of the old Peebles Hospital (Annex), Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or call 852-7746.


Adrianna J. Soverall

Ministry of Health and Social Development
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Email: ministryofhealth@gov.vg
Telephone: 1(284)468-2272 or 2174