To search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search terms or questions in the box above.

No.  You must have a separate kitchen from the existing residence, designed to the specification of the Environmental Health Division.

Yes, orders for 10 lbs or more can be placed with the staff and are filled based upon availability.

Yes.  If persons wish to state their names they can do so.

Persons attaining the age of 18 are required to have their own Entry permit. If there is a physical ailment or other mobile incapacity, one will need to make a request to the Chief Immigration Officer in writing, to continue to reside in the territory.

No...They will have access to a phone to ring you.