To search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search terms or questions in the box above.

You must ring the visits booking line number and book a slot at 1(284) 468-6342 or 1(284) 468-6343.

You can go to the ministry website from the home page of the government at to find out more information.

You can come into the Environmental Health Division and obtain a replacement food handler's certificate.  Please ensure that you walk with a recent passport sized photo.

A locally registered architect or surveyor must file an application for permission inclusive of other required documents. The Town and Country Planning Department then conducts a review, which includes a field visit to the site. The findings along with the application are then sent to the Planning Authority, or dealt with in house.

Persons are encouraged to write to the Chief Immigration Officer requesting such permission. A response to these request are replied too within a week to ten (10) working days via mail.