To search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search terms or questions in the box above.

Call the Environmental Health Division at 468-5110 or email us at if you have a mosquito infestation problem and feel that fogging is needed.  Please note that after a premises has been inspected by the Vector Control Officer of the Division, if someone is present at the household then the Officer will give that person an Inspection Notice.  If no one is present at the household then the Inspection Notice is left at the premises in a conspicuous place.  The premises notice is produced in English or Spanish.  Where containers of grave concern are found, a Notice of Violation (black writing on a yellow background) requiring immediate action is also placed on the container/item of concern.

To report a fault about a roadway, persons should contact the Public Works Department or email us at  To request grading of roads, persons should submit a letter to the Director, Public Works Department.

For new road signage or traffic calming devices, persons should submit a letter of request to the Ministry of Communication and Works. To report a sign that needs repair, persons should contact the Public Works Department - Main Office.

All appeals should be submitted to the Permanent Secretary, Premier’s Office.  

The Department must follow all Government policies on privacy and confidentiality.  Only those whose job requires them to view your personal information will have access to your information.  The staff at the Department are bound by strict confidentiality rules that do not allow unauthorized disclosure of your personal information.