Fogging only kills the adult mosquitoes. If there are active breeding containers, adults will emerge two to three days after fogging. This is why self inspection and removal of breeding sites by home owners/occupiers is important.
- Your application was not submitted in triplicate.
- Your application involved more than one parcel and the copies submitted were not sufficient for you to receive a copy. A copy will be retained for each parcel.
- Applications must be submitted in triplicate. However, extra copies are not processed unless needed for applications involving more than one parcel.
A floor plan is needed for two reasons:
- To ensure that all equipment are placed in such a way that will promote safe food practices.
- To ensure that there is a linear food flow, that is, the food production flows from a clean area to a dirty area with no cris-crossing or back tracking being done.
An educated food handler who practices what is taught, reduces the risk of spreading food borne illnesses that cause outbreaks due to improper food preparation and handling techniques.