To search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search terms or questions in the box above.

The Annual Environmental Education Summer Programme is held in the month of July.

Before it happens! Timing is everything in the news business. If you contact us after the fact, it is usually too late to garner media interest. The more time we have in advance of the news, the more effective we can be. Public Relations can work with you to determine if external media may be interested and to plan an appropriate outreach strategy. If you contact us with news at the last minute, we may still be able to help, but we ask that you bear in mind that much of the news coverage that we read, see or hear was planned well in advance. 

An application for registration should be submitted to the Board through the Registrar of the NPO at the Ministry of Health and Social Development: First Floor, West Atrium Central Administration Complex, 33 Admin Drive, Road Town, Tortola, VG1110, Virgin Islands (British).

A belongers application can be obtained from any of the three locations of the Civil Registry and Passport Office. They are located at the ground floor of the Central Administration Building, the 2nd Floor of the Burhym Building or the Vanterpool Building on Virgin Gorda. Forms can also be accessed online at

Apostille services can be obtained at the following locations:

  • Deputy Governor’s Office, Third Floor, West Wing, Central Administration Complex, Road Town, Tortola;
  • Civil Registry and Passport Office, Burhym Building, Road Town, Tortola;
  • High Court Registry, Old Administration Building, Road Town, Tortola; and
  • International Affairs Secretariat, Haycraft Building, BVI Finance Centre, Pasea Estate, Tortola.