Submitted by ACorbin on 28 September 2015 - 9:54am
Internal Position No.:
102 of 2015
The successful applicant will assist with maintaining records for all taxpayers to ensure Departmental objectives are achieved.
- Ensure all communications to and from taxpayers, together with associated records, are dealt with accurately.
- Ensure that accurate and complete records are maintained and available for reference.
- Perform inspection visits to business premises to ensure taxpayer compliance with Tax Legislation.
- Process assessment notices, for each tax type, for taxpayers who have filed a return and estimated assessment notices for those who have not filed a return.
- Reconcile the Annual Payroll Tax Returns.
- Process remittances and reminders for taxpayers.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Accounting or related field
- One (1) to two (2) years working experience
- Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and policies
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Monday, 12 October 2015