Submitted by SGibbs on 3 January 2019 - 11:59am
Internal Position No.:
1 of 2019
The successful applicant will provide professional and executive support to management in an efficient and effective manner for office related matters.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the department through administrative and/or secretarial support and the supervision of assigned staff.
- Provide professional frontline service to clients.
- Schedule and attend meetings, record and report minutes as required.
- Draft, type and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
- Administer and maintain systems and records ensuring the security of data.
- Assist/Provide research support as required.
- Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field
- Three (3) years working experience in a related area
- Typing speed 45-55 wpm
- Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software applications
- Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Sound supervisory skill
Thursday, 17 January 2019