Submitted by ACorbin on 3 April 2017 - 2:25pm
Internal Position No.:
18 of 2017
The successful applicant will supervise the running of the postal branch in an effective and efficient manner in order to meet the postal needs of the Territory.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the branch and supervision of assigned staff.
- Perform weekly audits and deposits of all revenue collected and render monthly accounts in order to maintain effective running of the branch
- Assist in customer surveys and respond to customers’ inquiries in order to maintain a good level of customer service.
- Sell stamps to vendors daily and distribute stamps to counter clerks weekly in order to maintain to meet the postal needs of the Territory.
- Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field
- Two (2) years working experience in a related area
- Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and policies
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software applications
- Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Sound supervisory skills
Friday, 14 April 2017