The successful applicant will assist with the Ministry’s administrative functions to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness.
1. Maintain, manage and oversee inventory, records and systems.
2. Assist in the planning and execution of the Ministry’s work.
3. Provide administrative and specialised support to management and organise events.
4. Research, analyse and prepare reports and advice.
5. Prepare correspondences and annual and monthly reports to ensure accurate dissemination of information.
a. Drafting correspondence, writing reports, recording minutes, coordinating and scheduling meetings and updating the required database
b. Sits as a member of the NPO Board
c. Assesses and facilitates the processing of NPO applications against the requirements outlined in the NPO Act
d. Collects registration fees on behalf of the NPO Board
7. Performs any other duty required of the Registrar of NPO's.
8. Performs any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Public Administration or related field
- Three (3) to five (5) years related experience
- Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and policies
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Sound analytical and decision-making skills
- Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure