1. Provide technical advice to other departments in project scope, time, cost, quality, risk, procurement, human resources, communication and integration management in order to improve quality and success of projects.
2. Provide technical analysis and prioritization of projects based on feasibility and viability during project initiation stage, monitor projects during implementation and project evaluation reports after closeout stage the project lifecycle to ensure effective and efficient project management.
3. Develop and establish the Project Management standards, documentation and training for the Public Service to ensure quality requirements are met.
4. Manage projects as assigned including the issuance of payment certificates, development and implementation of risk management strategies, and quality assurance control.
5. Supervise the Project Support Services Unit Team in absence of PSSU Manager.
6. Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Computer Science or similar technical field
• Six (6) years related experience
• Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of applicable policies, regulations and laws
• Excellent knowledge of project management principles
• Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
• Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
• Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
• Sound oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure