Submitted by SGibbs on 17 March 2022 - 10:16am
Internal Position No.:
JR 16 of 2022
1. Provide professional frontline service to clients.
2. Conduct research and prepare periodic reports to the department for management purposes.
3. Draft and type correspondence and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
4. Maintain records and inventory levels for the department ensuring supplies are in stock, liaise with local and overseas suppliers and vendors and prepare requisition ensuring accuracy.
5. Maintain records relevant to the specific department and also keep filing up to date so that complete records are available for reference.
6. Develop and maintain a contract registry system and produce monthly reports or as necessary.
7. Develop and maintain a contractor database system and produce monthly reports or as necessary.
8. Administer the Project Information Management System and produce weekly or bi-weekly reports as required.
9. Organise and coordinate travel, seminars, conferences, meetings and events; attend, record and report minutes as required.
10. Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, or related field
• One (1) to two (2) years working experience in a related area
• Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of applicable policies, regulations and laws
• Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
• Good analytical and decision-making skills
• Good interpersonal and organisational skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
Thursday, 17 March 2022