Submitted by SGibbs on 27 September 2018 - 12:05pm
Internal Position No.:
MCW 15 of 2018
The successful applicant will assist with frontline and/or courier duties to ensure professional customer service is provided to the Ministry/Department and public at all times
- Provide professional frontline service to clients.
- Assist visitors in a timely manner to facilitate effective communication and customer service.
- Ensure that all correspondence is collected, delivered and recorded appropriately according to the procedural guide to facilitate effective information flow.
- Assist with the filing of correspondence to keep filing up to date so that complete records are available for reference.
- Maintain office equipment and assist senior officers by completing all photocopying, binding and typing in a timely manner to facilitate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
- Performs any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Valid BVI driver’s licence (if required)
- Basic knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Basic knowledge of general office procedures
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Thursday, 11 October 2018