The Government of the Virgin Islands in collaboration with the Recovery and Development Agency (RDA) invites qualified and professional applicants to apply for the position of Economist.
- Compile and analyse economic data in order to produce reports and inputs into programme and project planning.
- Provide and manage specialist input and advice on economic costs and benefits into planning.
- Support recruitment of and manage technical experts on economic analysis recruited for specialist projects coordinating their contribution to the planning team.
- Provide economic and financial rigor to the production of statement of requirements in collaboration with Ministries.
- Provide specialist financial and economic analysis in support of the Business Case process.
- Formulate the economic case for programmes and projects, and design and monitor the framework for ensuring value for money.
- Support on-request contract evaluation in accordance with the procurement policy.
- Compile and coordinate collection of reports and data for the Internal Audit process.
- Assist in the design and maintenance of monitoring and evaluation frameworks for individual project delivery.