Submitted by SGibbs on 11 February 2019 - 3:09pm
Internal Position No.:
14 of 2019
The successful applicant will manage and undertake the quasi-judicial functions of the department to ensure the effective and efficient functioning of the Land Registry.
- Manage the activities of the Land Registry and supervises and trains to ensure the efficient and effective administration of land matters generally.
- Act in a quasi-judicial function and prepare and draft legal and legislative proposals relating to land matters to ensure that matters are dealt with as mandated under the Registered Act.
- Prepare relevant reports on the activities of the Department.
- Serve as the Accounting Officer for the Department.
- Prepare and manage the Department’s Annual Budget.
- Ensure the preparation and submission of Performance Planning and Appraisal Report for all staff in the Department.
- Develop and implement strategic plans.
- Identify job specific and environmental factors and develop, where applicable, implement and promote the health and safety policies. Mitigate and minimise workplace hazards.
- Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Manage organisational challenges
- Manage change in organisational activities
- Manage relationships across the organisation
- Provide leadership for the organisation
- Encourage innovation in the organisation
- Obtain and analyse information for critical decision-making
- Communicate and influence effectively
- Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements
- Manage your own resources, development and networks
- Manage financial and physical resources effectively and efficiently, ensuring value for money
Monday, 25 February 2019