Submitted by SGibbs on 16 November 2021 - 3:59pm
Internal Position No.:
JR 72 of 2021
1. Supporting the governance framework within the Implementation Unit.
2. Providing administrative support within the Implementation Unit and serving as a point of contact for the Unit.
3. Assisting the Senior Administrative Officer with preparing and updating policies and procedures, and disseminating information to relevant agencies as needed.
4. Assisting with the maintenance of all records in accurate and current form in relation to ongoing sectoral assessments.
5. Assisting with the updating of the BVI NRA Website.
6. Assisting with the collection of information within the Implementation Unit for dissemination to relevant agencies and sectors on the outcome of their AML/CFT implementation efforts.
7. Assisting with research and project work as requested.
8. Maintaining the Unit’s Divisional Diaries.
9. Recording, documenting and preparing Minutes of all meetings held by the Unit.
10. Recording and disseminating all decisions taken during Coordinating Council meetings to allow for proper follow up to be conducted by the Implementation Unit.
11. Drafting and disseminating all relevant correspondence in respect of all Coordinating Council decisions taken where necessary.
12. Perform any other related duties as required by the Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the unit.
Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Administration or related field
• Knowledge of AML/CFT best practices
• At least 2 years of administrative experience in a sector/organization which utilizes AML/CFT compliance/FATF Recommendations
• Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of computer applications
• Good analytical and decision-making skills
• Good interpersonal and organisational skills
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
Tuesday, 30 November 2021