Submitted by SGibbs on 18 September 2018 - 1:42pm
Internal Position No.:
43 of 2018
The successful applicant will perform administrative and secretarial services in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide professional frontline service to clients.
- Conduct research and prepare periodic reports to the department for management purposes.
- Draft and type correspondence and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain records and inventory levels for the department ensuring supplies are in stock, liaise with local and overseas suppliers and vendors and prepare requisition ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain records relevant to the specific department and also keep filing up to date so that complete records are available for reference.
- Organise and coordinate travel, seminars, conferences, meetings and events; attend, record and report minutes as required.
- Provide full administrative support to the Ministry/Department.
- Performs any other related duties as required by the supervisor or senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Public Administration or related field
- One (1) to two (2) years working experience
- Good knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Tuesday, 2 October 2018