P.O. Box 64
Road Town, Tortola
To submit an application for employment as an officer of the Royal Virgin Islands Police Force.
Step 1: Customer obtains an employment application and fills out all requested information.
Step 2: Customer ensures that the following documents are available:
• One recent passport size photograph
• Copies of Academic Certificates
• One Police Certificate within the last three (3) months
• The last two (2) Performance Appraisals (for serving Officers)
• Copy of Birth Certificate
• Copy of the Biography Page of the Passport
Step 3: Customer submits the application to the Road Town Police Station Administration Desk with documents or mail in application with copy of documents.
Step 4: The application is recorded in the Transaction logbook and forwarded to the Statistical Unit for processing.
Step 5: Applicant is notified of the decision on application.
Turn Around Time
Department Contact Information
The Royal Virgin Islands Police Force
P.O. Box 64
For Administration services, office hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm.
RVIPF three-digit access number 311 for BVI callers
Direct Line: 1-284-368-5371
1-284-494-3822 (Overseas customers)