Before it happens! Timing is everything in the news business. If you contact us after the fact, it is usually too late to garner media interest. The more time we have in advance of the news, the more effective we can be. Public Relations can work with you to determine if external media may be interested and to plan an appropriate outreach strategy. If you contact us with news at the last minute, we may still be able to help, but we ask that you bear in mind that much of the news coverage that we read, see or hear was planned well in advance.
The lender, in this case National Bank of the VI makes the final decision on approving or denying a loan.
- Dr. the Honourable D. Orlando Smith OBE – Minister of Finance
- Dr. the Honourable D. Orlando Smith OBE – Minister for Tourism
- Dr. the Honourable Kedrick D. Pickering - Deputy Premier and Minister for Natural Resources and Labour
- Honourable Ronnie W. Skelton - Minister for Health and Social Development
- Honourable Mark Vanterpool - Minister for Communications and Works
- Honourable Myron V. Walwyn – Minister for Education & Culture
All appeals should be submitted to the Permanent Secretary, Premier’s Office.
The Premier of the Virgin Islands is Honourable D. Orlando Smith, OBE
The Planning Authority comprised of ten members: a Chairman, a Deputy Chairman, four other members from the private sector, and four members representing various government agencies, including Heads of Departments or Senior staff from the Public Works Department, Department of Disaster Management and Town and Country Planning Department.
- Children may walk through the arch alone. If the alarm goes off, the child will be searched in the presence of an accompanying adult.
- Children who cannot walk unaided should be carried through the arch. If the alarm goes off, you will both be searched.
- For the security of all passengers, passengers may be required to undergo screeing using security (body) scanning equipment.