Marketing and Communications Manager
BVI Health Services Authority
The public is notified of the BVI Health Services Authority’s COVID-19 related changes regarding elective and hospital services for the new curfew period.
Please note the following:
- Visitation will be allowed from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Only one visitor is allowed at a time for a maximum of 30 minutes. Special considerations will be given for the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, ICU, Pediatrics and patients with special circumstances.
- Elective surgeries will be gradually re-introduced. Urgent surgical cases will be done between 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Outpatient Clinics will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for only priority and high risk cases by appointment only.
- Pharmacy services open for drop off and pickups from 8:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. WhatsApp prescriptions to 440 -1726 or call-in prescriptions at 852-7556 or 852-7659 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Outpatient imaging and Laboratory services are available to the public from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Community Clinics are open from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please note that Sister Island clinics will be open to provide urgent and emergency care 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- The White Cedar Café remains closed to the public.
Persons are reminded to sanitise, social distance and always wear a mask for their safety and the safety of others.