Communications Officer II
Deputy Governor's Office
Government of the Virgin Islands
The public is advised that the issuance of the electronic Belonger cards by the Civil Registry and Passport Office is temporarily discontinued until further notice. In the interim, Belonger letters will be issued for the customer's desired purpose.
Requirements to apply for a Belonger letter are as follows:
- Application form for Belonger status
- 2 passport sized photos on white or grey background
- Valid Passport
- Birth certificates to show your claim
- Name and address of the addressee
- Application fee of $25.00, and any other documents upon request.
Individuals with questions or concerns can contact the Civil Registry and Passport Office at 284 468-3036 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.