Information Officer I (Ag.)
Department of Information and Public Relations
The public is notified that the following roads will be temporarily closed on Sunday December 3 between the hours of 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. to facilitate Trefle’s 15th Anniversary celebrations.
- The westbound lane of James Walter Francis Drive in the Vicinity of B&F Medical Complex to the round-a-bout. Traffic will be redirected to the Mangrove bypass road in the area of the Richard Stout Building.
- A portion of DeCastro Street in the vicinity of the round-a-bout to the exit of the Mangrove bypass road.
- A portion of Nibbs Street in the vicinity of First Bank to Cutlass Tower. Traffic will be diverted through Positive Action Drive and Norman Fowler Drive.
- A portion of Waterfront Drive from Palm Groove to the round-a-bout. Traffic will be diverted through Shoreway Drive in the vicinity of I-Smart on to Flemming Street.
- A portion of Flemming Street in the vicinity of the intersection by the old Flow Building to the round-a-bout. Traffic will be diverted to Fishlock Road and the Market Square bypass road onto the James Walter Francis Drive.
Motorists are asked to follow all traffic signs. Any inconvenience caused by the road closures is regretted.