The RDA is seeking a suitable firm to provide Project Management Services in order to support the planning function for a variety of infrastructure projects. The size and technical complexity of projects will be suitable for:
• Junior Project Managers (approx. 2-5 years’ experience);
• Senior Project Managers (approx. 5-15 years’ experience).
Submissions are welcome for both levels of managers and for the durations indicated in the Terms of Reference. The specific objectives of the assignment include but is not limited to:
• Develop statements of requirement in collaboration with Government departments.
• Undertake detailed project planning and produce Scope of Works.
• Track and monitor project progress throughout the planning phases.
• Capture and monitor project risks.
Interested eligible firms may request a copy of the Terms of Reference by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.