Town and Country Planning Department
Release Date:
Friday, 21 December 2018 - 12:02pm

The Town and Country Planning Department is reminding the public that ALL billboards require permission from the planning Authority prior to construction.

This is in accordance with the Physical Planning Act, 2004.

An application must be filed with the Town and Country Planning Department indicating the size, location and content of the display.

Additionally consent must be granted by the property owner in writing for the use of the property.

Failure to comply with the requirement would result in enforcement action being taken by the Planning Authority.

For more information, persons should contact the department via telephone at (284) 468-2158 or via email at tcp@gov.vg.


Bria Smith

Information Officer II
Department of Information and Public Relations (GIS)
Telephone: 468-2747
Email: BriaSmith@gov.vg