Information Officer I (Ag.)
Department of Information and Public Relations
The public is notified that due to the present situation being faced with the COVID 19 pandemic, the following measures are to be immediately implemented at the Lands Unit.:
- Searches will be conducted on Mondays and Wednesdays only from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Documents for registration will be accepted on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Request for certified copies will be accepted from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Only three (3) customers are allowed in the Lands Unit at any given time.
- Due to the recommended social distancing, staff will be limited in assisting
clients during searches.
- Hearings where more than five (5) persons are expected are to be postponed until further notice.
The Lands Unit is a front office department which serves members of the public on a daily basis. The unit accepts and handles documents and assists local and overseas clients with searches.