Information Officer I (Ag.)
Department of Information and Public Relations
Land and Survey DepartmentRelease Date:
Friday, 20 March 2020 - 5:04pm
The public is notified that due to the present situation being faced with the COVID 19 pandemic, the following measures are to be immediately implemented at the Lands Unit.:
- Searches will be conducted on Mondays and Wednesdays only from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Documents for registration will be accepted on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Request for certified copies will be accepted from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
- Only three (3) customers are allowed in the Lands Unit at any given time.
- Due to the recommended social distancing, staff will be limited in assisting
clients during searches.
- Hearings where more than five (5) persons are expected are to be postponed until further notice.
The Lands Unit is a front office department which serves members of the public on a daily basis. The unit accepts and handles documents and assists local and overseas clients with searches.