Information Officer I (Ag.)
Department of Information and Public Relations
Land and Survey DepartmentRelease Date:
Wednesday, 25 March 2020 - 3:53pm
The public is notified that the following changes have been implemented at the Lands and Survey Department:
- Daily payment for services (9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon)
- Pick-up of maps and plans will only be done on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Customers will be contacted for collection once a request has been completed.
- Search requests will be conducted by appointment only. Scheduled appointment via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (284) 468-4321
- Searches will be offered only on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. to12:00 noon.
- Searches are limited to three (3) minutes per customer on the appointed day.
- Requests for copies of maps and plans will be conducted via email at email@example.com or telephone (284) 468-4321.
- Submission of plans for authentication will be conducted on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to12:00 noon.
- Only two (2) customers will be allowed in the Survey Unit at any given time.
Any inconvenience caused is regretted.