Ministry of Natural Resources and Labour
Land and Survey Department
Land Policy
Release Date:
Thursday, 31 October 2019 - 9:57am

The public is notified that the Land Holding Licence forms for Non-Belongers have been updated and can be accessed on the banner carousel of the Government’s website. Persons can locate the forms by clicking the banner that says “Non-Belongers Land Holding Licence”.
Individuals and Company forms can be completed online and can also be picked up at the office of the Ministry of Natural Resources, Labour and Immigration at the Central Administration Complex.


Paul Bridgewater

Information Officer I (Ag.)
Department of Information and Public Relations
Email: Pbridgewater@gov.vg