Information Officer II
Department of Information and Public Relations (GIS)
Ministry of Education, Culture, Youth Affairs, Fisheries and Agriculture
Department of Youth Affairs and SportsRelease Date:
Friday, 12 February 2016 - 5:30pm
The public is informed that the following is the list of remaining activities scheduled to be held at the A.O. Shirley Recreation Grounds during this month.
- February 16 at 10:00 a.m. Leonora Delville and Isabella Morris Primary Schools Inter-House Track and Field events.
- February 17 at 10:00 a.m. Alexandrina Maduro Primary School Inter-House Track and Field events.
- February 18 at 10:00 a.m. Seventh Day Adventist School Inter-House Track and Field events.
- February 26 at 10:00 a.m. Joyce Samuel Primary School Inter-House Track and Field events.
- February 27 at 3:00 p.m. British Virgin Islands Athletic Association Development Meet
- February 28 at 10:00 a.m. Police Week Sports
- February 29 at 10:00 a.m. Elmore Stoutt High School Track and Field Pre-Events
For more information, persons should contact Mr. Xavier “Dag” Samuels at 496-6002.