The Auguste George International Airport on Anegada has resumed the processing of international flights effective Monday, March 20.
The BVI Airports Authority (BVIAA) has also announced the availability of “Night Operations”. The travelling public is notified that both aspects of the operations, international flights and night operations, although permitted, will be conducted with the following limitations:
- All flights intending to operate into or out of the Auguste International Airport (domestic/international flights and day/night operations), shall submit their request at least 2 hours in advance of the proposed flight (s) to:
- the BVIAA Operations Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact the Director of Operations at 1 (284) 346 7763.
- Her Majesty Customs via email email@example.com ; or contact the Deputy Commissioner of Customs at 1 (284) 468 9280.
- the Immigration Department via emails firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Pilots are to orient themselves with the published NOTAMs/AIP Supplements for the Auguste George International Airport prior to operating at the aerodrome.