To search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search terms or questions in the box above.
  • Person must have a valid ID.
  • 18 yrs and over for a Driver's Learners Permit.
  • 16 yrs and over for a Motorcycle Learners Permit.

i. The annual budget estimates can be purchased from the Ministry of Finance or at the Passport Office (Civil Registry and Passport Office Department).

ii. For research, students must make a written request to the Financial Secretary.


Government employees can receive help from the EAP Cousellor by calling the private line at 468-3205 or ext. 3991 or complete and submit an online request form.

The Department of Disaster Management's (DDM) website has an extensive publications list with hazard specific brochures. Print copies of the hazard brochures can also be collected from DDM's office in MacNamara.

1) Transfer of students takes place only at the beginning of the academic year except under special circumstances. 2) Enquire from the principal of the prospective school on available space 3) Request transfer from the Principal of the school that your child attends. 4) The transfer certificate is sent by the principal of the school to the Department of Education for final processing. Note: Transfer from a private school to a public school is treated as a new admission to the public school system. (See requirements listed under question dealing with registration) Belongers are eligible for school transfers. Non-belongers are at the discretion of the department, and will need to reapply if a favourable decision is granted.