To search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search terms or questions in the box above.

The Department of Information and Public Relations holds materials in a wide variety of formats including:

  • Text
  • Audio recordings
  • Video recordings
  • Electronic recordings
  • Photographs and
  • Graphic works

The Department of Information and Public Relations does not add to its holding through purchase. We may accept offers to submit images, materials and/or documents when said items are closely related to Government materials already in our possession.

Yes! Only for schools and public facilities maintained by Government.  Private residences and businesses are required to supply their own chlorine and the Environmental Health Division will administer the treatment.

Yes. Call Fire Headquarters and ask for the Service Delivery Unit, then make an appointment.

The Office of Gender Affairs deals with both males and females.