To search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search terms or questions in the box above.

One who is authentically employed by a registered permanent food establishment.

All permanent and pensionable employees with at least three (3) years of service are eligible to apply for study leave through the Training Division.
1) Individuals who are seventeen years or older who want a second chance to earn a secondary school certificate. 2) Individuals who are legally living and working in the British Virgin Islands for five or more years, started their secondary education and was unable to complete it. 3) Individuals who wish to upgrade their knowledge and skills may register for a single subject.

Any person who fits the definition of a food handler that must be certified.