There are several blue postal pillar boxes located within Road Town where mail can be posted after operational hours. These are:
- The intersection between Flemming and Main Street.
- The entrance to Purcell Estate.
- The P.O box location on Decastro Street.
- The P.O Box location on Nibbs Street.
- The entrance of the Old Government House (Old Post Office).
- The P.O. Box location adjacent to the East Wing of the Central Administration Complex.
We have a section dedicated for jobs within government and within the private sector. View them here
The main office is located on the fourth floor of the Old Government Administration Building (upstairs Old Post Office) on Main Street. The incinerator is located in Pockwood Pond.
3rd Floor West Atrium Central Administration Building, Road Town, Tortola Virgin Islands (British)
The Office of Gender Affairs is located at the Mill Mall on Wickhams Cay I.