To search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search terms or questions in the box above.
No, you will not be required to submit supporting documents for cards issued by the Civil Registry & Passport Office in the past, provided that your records are current.
No. You may use any eligible financial institution in the British Virgin Islands.
Yes. All structures over 4ft requires a building permit and follows the same application process as a new permit.
No written test is required in order to obtain a temporary driver’s license.