To search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search terms or questions in the box above.
Yes. You must seek permission in writing if you wish to use a recreational facility. This must be addressed to the Chairman of the Recreation Trust.
Qualified persons who are deemed to belong to the Virgin Islands in accordance with section 2(2) of the Virgin Islands Constitution are given first preference before the appointment of non-Virgin Islanders. In rare cases, non-Virgin Islanders may be hired (appointed) when there are no qualified Virgin Islanders available, unless the appointment is prohibited by law.

Appearing before the Tribunal is free. There are no fees to make a complaint.

Once you are employed and receiving an income, you are subject to pay taxes on the first dollar after earning $10,000.00.

Yes, any exception will require permission from the Chief Immigration Officer.