Submitted by ACorbin on 6 June 2016 - 10:08am
Internal Position No.:
53 of 2016
The successful applicant will provide professional services to taxpayers in an efficient and effective manner.
- Update and maintain information on computer systems, databases and spreadsheets and in archives.
- Visit the site of business operations for regulatory purposes and educate customer regarding their rights and obligations related to relevant taxes.
- Analyse taxpayer files to prepare assessments, modify assessments and prepare certificates of good standing, certificates of earning and certificates of tax exemptions.
- Respond to International Tax Authority (ITA) requests.
- Assist customers with the completion of any relevant forms to ensure the smooth processing of matters.
- Assist with processing paperwork, gathering information and verifying data.
- Assist with records management, organisation and retrieval of documents.
- Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or senior officers in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field
- Three (3) years working experience in a related area
- Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and relevant computer applications
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Friday, 17 June 2016