Submitted by SGibbs on 18 November 2019 - 3:18pm
Internal Position No.:
JR 7 of 2019
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the department through administrative and/or secretarial support and the supervision of assigned staff.
- Provide professional frontline service to clients.
- Schedule and attend meetings, record and report minutes as required.
- Draft, type and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
- Administer and maintain systems and records ensuring the security of data.
- Assist/Provide research support as required.
- Assist with the preparation of Quasi applications as may be required.
- Assist with human resources functions.
- Ensure the smooth operations of the Unit by supervising monthly statistical reports, issuing warrants, preparation of records of appeal, depositions and inquiries.
- Ensure the security of the premises at the end of each working day and the upkeep of the physical structure.
- Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor or senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Sound knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Sound supervisory skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Monday, 2 December 2019