Submitted by SGibbs on 25 May 2022 - 4:30pm
Internal Position No.:
53 pof 2022
The successful applicant will assist with the Department’s administrative functions to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain, manage and oversee inventory, records and systems.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Department’s work.
- Provide administrative and specialised support to management and organise events.
- Research, analyse and prepare reports and advice.
- Prepare correspondences and annual and monthly reports to ensure accurate dissemination of information.
- Maintain supervision over the preparation of records of appeals, depositions, inquires payment of vouchers, purchase orders and warrants to ensure the actions of the court are fulfilled.
- Prepare and process information in relation to Criminal Assizes and Court of Appeal to be forwarded to the High Court Registry to maintain the flow of information.
- Ensure that the premises are secured and act as an On-Call Officer for security calls in order to maintain the safety of staff, equipment and files.
- Undertake the role of the Deputy Court Manager in their absence to ensure the necessary tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Perform human resources functions.
- Supervise assigned staff.
- Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Public Administration or related field
- Five (5) years related experience
- Excellent knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of relevant accounting applications
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Sound supervisory and management skills
Wednesday, 8 June 2022