Submitted by SGibbs on 21 June 2022 - 4:22pm
Internal Position No.:
60 of 2022
The successful applicant will assist with the Department’s administrative functions to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness.
1. Maintain, manage and oversee inventory, records and systems.
2. Assist in the planning and execution of the Department’s work.
3. Provide administrative and specialised support to management and organise events.
4. Research, analyse and prepare reports and advice.
5. Prepare correspondences and annual and monthly reports to ensure accurate dissemination of information.
6. Maintain supervision over the preparation of records of appeals, depositions, inquires payment of vouchers, purchase orders and warrants to ensure the actions of the court are fulfilled.
7. Prepare and process information in relation to Criminal Assizes and Court of Appeal to be forwarded to the High Court Registry to maintain the flow of information.
8. Ensure that the premises are secured and act as an On-Call Officer for security calls in order to maintain the safety of staff, equipment and files.
9. Undertake the role of the Deputy Court Manager in their absence to ensure the necessary tasks are completed in a timely manner.
10. Assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
11. Perform human resources functions.
12. Supervise assigned staff.
13. Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Public Administration or related field
- Five (5) years related experience
- Excellent knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of relevant accounting applications
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Sound supervisory and management skills
Tuesday, 5 July 2022