Submitted by SGibbs on 5 September 2019 - 2:17pm
Internal Position No.:
JR 1 of 2019
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Unit through administration of daily operations.
- Draft, type and proof-read various documents ensuring accuracy.
- Provide up-to-date advice on HR related matters, procedures and regulations to members of the public and to staff to help them carry out their daily operations.
- Assist/Provide research support as required.
- Maintain records relevant to the specific unit and also ensure that complete records are available for reference.
- Update and maintain information on computer systems, databases and spreadsheets and in archives.
- Assist with the preparation of meeting and presentation materials.
- Assist with processing paperwork, gathering information and verifying data.
- Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Sound knowledge of Government structure, Human Resources Management policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and relevant computer applications specifically excel beyond the basic level (i.e. use of pivotal tables and formulas)
- Sound interpersonal and organisational skills
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision, and work well under pressure
- A flexible, adaptive and learning approach to work
Thursday, 12 September 2019