Submitted by SGibbs on 14 March 2022 - 3:39pm
Internal Position No.:
GG 4 of 2022
The successful applicant will assist with frontline and/or courier duties to ensure professional customer service is provided to the Ministry/Department and public at all times.
1. Provide professional frontline service to clients.
2. Assist visitors in a timely manner to facilitate effective communication and customer service.
3. Ensure that all correspondence is collected, delivered and recorded appropriately according to the procedural guide to facilitate effective information flow.
4. Assist with the filing of correspondence to keep filing up to date so that complete records are available for reference.
5. Maintain office equipment and assist senior officers by completing all photocopying, binding and typing in a timely manner to facilitate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
6. Maintain vehicles in accordance to procedural guide to ensure they are in working order when required.
7. Ensure that hearing lists and civil summonses are prepared in accordance with the procedural guide in order to facilitate effective management of the department.
8. Perform any other related duties as required by Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
High School diploma or equivalency
Valid BVI driver’s licence
Basic knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
Basic knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
Basic knowledge of general office procedures
Sound interpersonal skills
Good oral and written communication skills
Monday, 28 March 2022