Submitted by SGibbs on 1 October 2018 - 12:04pm
Internal Position No.:
GG 16 of 2018
The successful applicant will assist with frontline and clerical duties to ensure professional customer service is provided to the Department and to the public at all times.
- Provide professional frontline service to clients.
- Assist visitors in a timely manner to facilitate effective communication and customer service.
- Ensure that all correspondence is collected, delivered and recorded appropriately to facilitate effective information flow.
- Assist with the filing of correspondence to keep filing up to date so that complete records are available for reference.
- Maintain office equipment and assist senior officers by completing all photocopying,binding and typing in a timely mannery to facilitate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
- Maintain vehicle in accordance to procedural guide to ensure they are in working order when required.
- Ensure that hearing lists and civil summonses are prepared in accordance with the procedural guide in order to facilitate effective management of the department.
- Perform any other related duties as required by the Supervisor or any other senior officer in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ministry/Department.
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Valid BVI driver’s licence
- Basic knowledge of Government structure, policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge of the use of standard office equipment and computer applications
- Basic knowledge of general office procedures
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Monday, 15 October 2018