Submitted by SGibbs on 29 July 2022 - 10:19am
Internal Position No.:
RDA 4 of 2022
1. Provide and manage specialist input into planning, including assisting in formulation of business cases.
2. Compile and analyse economic data in order to produce reports and inputs into programme and project planning.
3. Provide and manage specialist input and advice on economic costs and benefits into planning.
4. Provide economic and financial rigour to the production of business cases and statements of requirements in collaboration with Ministries.
5. Provide specialist financial and economic analysis in support of the business case process.
6. Assist maintenance of the Results and Value for Money frameworks and compile Value for Money reports for completed projects.
7. Compile and coordinate collection of reports and data for internal review and external reporting processes.
8. Assist in the design and maintenance of monitoring and evaluation frameworks for individual project delivery.
Skills and Competencies
Bachelor/Master’s Degree in economics, accounting, business or similar field
5 -7 years of conducting economic assessment and review
Experience of value for money assessments and cost benefit analysis
Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
Possess excellent analytical, presentation, and communication skills
Ability to quickly/easily adjust to changing priorities/direction
Demonstrated experience using requisite software
Friday, 19 August 2022